Clinical & Translational Research Center (CTRC)
We function as a seamless, cross-organizational institute providing access to a wide range of clinical research services:
- A synchronized IRB approval process using one, simplified application for all sites
- Standardized research procedures
- Specialized equipment in the inpatient, outpatient and community settings
- Mobile research unit (off-site services)
- Experienced and skilled research staff
- Nurses, nutritionists, and laboratory personnel.
- Protocol implementation, data collection and human subject protection.
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and federal regulations
- Study participant and community education
- Metabolism and Nutrition research
- Laboratory services
Learn about the CTRC nutrition services or compare all UCLA CTSI CTRC Nursing Resources.
UCLA CTSI is comprised of four CTRCs located at Cedars-Sinai, UCLA, Charles Drew University and LA BioMed/Harbor-UCLA. Together we provide research expertise and state of the art clinical facilities to serve both our investigators and the community. To learn more about a specific CTRC, click on the images below.