- Promote and sustain bidirectional knowledge-sharing between community and academia.
- Strengthen community infrastructure for sustainable, partnered research.
- Drive innovation in community engagement that accelerates the volume and impact of partnered research in diverse communities.
- Build health services research (HSR) methods into partnerships to accelerate design, production and wide adoption of evidence-based practice and behavior.
Is the primary link to our diverse Los Angeles community. It strengthens and builds strong bi-directional partnerships that help CTSI scientists identify research relevant to community needs.
- builds community capacity to engage in research
- communicates research findings
- serves as a point of contact for community health care providers
- facilitates opportunities for health services and comparative effectiveness research